Peregian Springs Beach Escape
From $240.00 per night
Beach escape for families and large groups at contemporary resort-style home. Right in the heart of Sunshine Coast. Minutes from beaches & easy walk to café and parks.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of the Sunshine Coast for a beach holiday, you’ll be just 15 minutes to world-famous Noosa Heads, and only 5 minutes from both Peregian Beach and Coolum Beach.
Stunning views and walks in Noosa National Park are an easy drive away, as is the beautiful Hinterland and Glass House Mountains.
You’ll also be walking distance to kids’ playgrounds and bike tracks (Peachtree Park and Duck Pond Park), the brilliant Pool Café and the Peregian Golf Club (a sundowner at the Par Bar is a must!!).
A short bike ride away is Peregian Springs Village, which has all the essentials (Coles, BWS, chemist, butcher, doctor, vet) and plenty of places to eat or get take-away (sushi, bakery, fish ‘n’ chips, pizza, burrito bar).
You and your family will be able to explore our beautiful open plan resort-style home, which includes:
- 4 good-sized bedrooms (master with walk-in robe, others with built-in robes)
- Two queen beds, two double beds and two singles, and a SPARE MATTRESS in case of an extra guest (porta cot and highchair are also available for younger families)
- 2 bathrooms (Resort ensuite with spacious bath and rain shower, spacious main family bathroom with second bath)
- Separate lounge/media room with 65’ TV and an extensive modular lounge, where everyone can snuggle up and watch sport or their favourite movie via Netflix or our extensive array of DVDs
- Huge entertainers’ kitchen with waterfall caesarstone island bench, gas cooktop. pyrolytic oven, convection microwave, 14 place dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, undersink filtered water, and a pantry stocked with essentials
- Laundry with a family-sized washing machine and dryer
- Huge undercover tiled entertaining area, with a four-burner BBQ, massive wooden outdoor dining table, overhead fans and large outdoor lounges (summer sea breezes free of charge)
- A fully-enclosed grassed yard, perfect for your fur baby or young families
- Separate office with Wifi for your laptop, should you need to squeeze in a little work while you’re away (we know what it’s like!)
- Double lock-up garage to keep your car cool in the summer months
- All linen and towels included, PLUS there’s reverse-cycle aircon in EVERY room, and we have free fast WiFi
- We are pet-friendly and would love you to bring your beautiful fur baby with you. Our yard is perfect for small to medium dogs, and a dog bed, soft crate and bowls are provided. There’s a dog park a few minutes’ walk from our house and a local dog beach (Stumers Creek is just a few minutes’ drive.
LOTS OF FUN STUFF
So that you can relax, we’ve made sure that you (and the kids) will have plenty to do:
- We have a kids’ area with 46’ TV, over 30 kids movies PLUS an X-BOX 360 with two controllers and some of the coolest games ever (that’s what our kids tell us, anyway)
- There’s a free-play Arcade Machine with 60 classic arcade games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Frogger, 1942 and more…
- You and the kids will love exploring the local bike paths and skateparks with our selection of mountain bikes, scooters, skateboards and a bmx.
- You can also save space in the car, as we also have 2 foam kids surfboards (perfect for beginners), 2 adult boogie boards and some beach toys for the little ones. We also have 1 children’s kayak with 2 life vests and roof rack straps (if required), so you can take it to the beautiful Noosa River
- PLUS our Family Guidebook will have details of all of our favourite places AND local secrets to ensure your family’s experience with us is memorable.
Thank you for considering having your next beach holiday in our home.
We hope that you decide to book and that you love the Sunshine Coast as much as we do.
Please note during school holidays and peak periods we have a minimum nightly stay of 5 nights.
- Check-in time 2:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 am